Tip One- Make Your Account A Student One!
Student accounts give you a 0% overdraft which is always useful for when those pesky bills sneak up on you, it also gives you chance when you're a graduate to pay back your overdraft over an arranged amount of time. Just make sure you make your overdraft a reasonable amount.
Tip Two- Budget Your Money.
When your student loan drops at the start of term the overwhelming urge to spend it all overtakes, fair enough treat yourself, pay your rent and then work out what you've got left to budget for the next few months. There is no point in living in luxury for a month and then having £100 to last 3!
Tip Three- Supplement Your Student Loan!
Getting a job at university was one of the best things I did, it helped me be able to have some kinda life alongside my studies and not feeling guilty for spending the money I have earned at work. Supermarkets are pretty flexible with students.
So the guys at Unifood Direct are offering 5 of my readers the chance to win £100 each as well as 50% off their first box with Unifood. If you don't know about Unifood Direct they are a monthly subscription box who offer an amazing box of food for £28 with 20-25 food items in each box from brands we all know and love. To be in with a chance of winning follow the rafflecopter below and be sure to check out the T&Cs.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
T&Cs as stated by Unifood.
- Entries made must be made by a student, parent of a student or someone who has affiliations with someone at University.
- Each individual must sign-up to the Unifood Direct site to be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry may be made for household.
- The prize money of £100 and 50% discount code is given out after verification of signup to the Unifood Direct site.
- If you are chosen as a winner you must provide a valid email address or an alternative way to be contacted within 10 days of being chosen.
- If sufficient effort has been made to contact winner with no reply, the prize money and discount code will be annulled.
- Each discount code can only be used by used by the person it is granted to a maximum of one times.
- This competition will run for a duration of three weeks, any entries made after this will not be counted.