Image from Netflix
So the reasons why you need to watch Making A Murder:
- If you love crime documentaries or series' this will be one for you and it's ten episodes of constant attention grabbing footage.
- You get hooked and keep watching (with most people watching all ten episodes in 2 days!)
- Shows how corrupt the police can be, which gets your mind thinking.
- Again you spend the whole time without breaking the focus
- To loose your voice- you spend SO much time screaming at the TV in anger, you pretty much are guaranteed to loose your voice.
- Although you may cry at some point *like I did* it's worth it, as it gives you all of the feels.
- STEVE AVERY IS SO ADORABLE and it breaks my heart what he has been through.
So there are just a few reasons why you need to watch Making A Murderer, and if that isn't enough to convince you, go google his case and you'll be totally hooked.