As Christmas is fast approaching, presents are on most peoples minds including mine and as you get older you turn to more "grown up" gifts such as jewellery and watches and what better way to look at amazing products and share what I love with you guys than a wishlist post! So in an ideal world where money isn't an object these are some of the amazing things I'd love to get my hands on!
1. Michael Korrs Rose Gold Parker Watch// This watch is something I've wanted for a good few years now and I always see it pop up around Christmas time as lots of boyfriends seem to buy their girlfriends these (I wouldn't complain) but I think they watch itself looks classy and elegant and I love the colour and the watch face.
2. Thomas Sabo Rebel At Heart Skull Bracelet// I love this bracelet so much it reminds me of something which I would of worn back in my alternative days, but with the twist that it is £300 more than the ones I used to buy back then, It suits me down to a t with the skulls and the silver looks classy, this bracelet is something I'd love to get my hands on one day!
3. Swarovski Love Pendant// I am such a big fan of heart necklaces as I think they're super cute, I have been wearing the same one for a while now and it would be nice to treat myself to a nicer one, this is one of the cheaper things on this wishlist at £79.00, it's simple yet very elegant and pretty!
4. DKNY Silver Chronograph Lexington Watch// Who doesn't want a DKNY watch, or anything from DKNY for that matter. I love this watch because it's so simple, and such a pretty design, this is something I would definitely love to get in the future.
5. Links Of London Love Note Sapphire Earrings// Now these Earrings are worth as much as an IPAD mini and they're most beautiful things I think I may have ever set my eyes on, they are Sapphire earrings and beyond lovely, these are something I can only dream of having in my ears (then again I don't think I'd trust myself to wear them!)