1. A day filled with comedy films or your favourite comedy box set (bring on the friends marathon!) If you have a single friend even better, crack open the wine and enjoy the day in your PJ's watching something hilarious, you must have chocolate too. This is essential.
2. Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping!
Got to admit this isn't the best one for your bank balance, but why not treat yourself to that lipstick you've been lusting after for ages, after all you don't have to fork out for dinner and presents you deserve a treat don't you.
3. If you've got a group of friends who are single have a little we hate valentines day party, yes I am referring to film valentines day when I say this! You can host it at home, cook a meal and play some I hate valentines day games with a bottle of wine or even go out as a group, who says you can't have a nice on valentines day and a slap up meal!
4. Spend the day blasting tunes and doing some baking! I love baking it always makes me happy and licking the bowl is even better! Make yourself a happy upbeat playlist and dance around the house, like a crazy lady but why not it's fun!
5. Spend the day like any other.
After all it is only another normal day, just about with your normal day to day activities.
Who needs a date this valentines day when you can have this much fun?