I was look for some inspiration for today's blog post and I came across Hannah's blog where I found the confessions of a shopaholic tag and decided I would share my own shopping secrets with you fellow bloggers so here goes! At the end you should tag ten other bloggers to have take part!
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? - I guess so? Considering I usually always run out of money due to the fact I spend so much on clothes- but only when I go out of my town as it's pretty rubbish but for the last three months I have been to Birmingham and Wolverhampton a blew a lot of wonga on clothes!
2. How Would you classify your style? - I'd say my style isn't the typical in fashion style? I like the darker "alternative" clothes, I wear doc martens with pretty much anything- leather jackets are fabulous, I love checked shirts with skinny jeans. I also like quite weird t-shirts my last "unique!" tee feature snow white in stocking showing her bum(my nan wasn't as impressed as me) and I wear my dresses with converse because that's just who I am? I'm different.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? - I'm pretty sure a lot of people have the same answer as me for this one, PRIMARK- it is actually impossible to go in there without spending a single bit of money whether it's their earrings, knickers or cute socks it has to be done, recently I have bought 5 sets of pj's from there it just has to be done.
4. Where do you find the best deals? - I guess the same answer as above? Primark are the cheapest shop for great items I mean where else can you buy a whole outfit for under 20 quid including shoes?
5. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit? - No I don't I usually wear something comfy on my feet though considering doc martens don't quite fit the bill for walking around for hours on end.
6.What is your guilty pleasure? (not including beauty products) - Socks it's got to be I cannot go into a shop which has cute socks in and not buy a pair- last weekend I spent 6 quid on socks in forever 21 alone. But come on who doesn't love socks with little rainbows on?
7. What is one staple clothing piece you can't live without? - My leather jacket, in my opinion you can wear a leather jacket for any occasion you can wear it with a dress to go out or just when you're going shopping- anything goes with a leather jacket, except maybe the boiling sun- wouldn't recommend that.
8. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? - Do Doc Martens count? i'm not even sure they're in style? But I wear them with pretty much anything and I think they complete an outfit.
9. What trend did you love that passed away too quickly? - I'm not the sort of person who cares about is in fashion- my style reflects me- simple. But I did dip dye my hair before it become cool to do so.
10. Who is your fashion icon? - I LOVE Zooey Deschanels' style she can make a simple dress look AMAZING, she just has a down to earth style which I like about her she isn't even bothered about labels.